Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Matt Damon is Ruining My Day

Hi there. I am getting my blog on at the Wyoming Policy Institute today, railing about among other things, Matt Damon.

How could I ever be pissed at Matt Damon you ask??

I said, Matt! DO YOU LIKE APPLES?

Go over for a look. I'll wait.

Matt! Stop being a dick! (click here)

Open invite to Matt to come to Wyoming and tell our fine citizens that we don't care about our air, land, water or wildlife.

Those are fighting words, Damon - The Antelope



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this and I'm posting it to my personal wall and my blog wall as well. Another blogger railed on fracking and had no facts or statistics to back it up. Just the "Oh it's so bad!"

Mrs. Tuna said...

My husband wants to see that movie, I'm not such a Damon fan.